How to Apply
Thank you for your interest in de Toledo High School. Please follow these steps to complete the admissions process. If you have any questions, please contact the Department of Admissions at (818) 348-0048.
1. Attend our Open House on Sunday, November 8, at 10:00 a.m.
2. Arrange for your student’s weekday visit. RSVP now.
3. Schedule a Parent Tour.
4. Complete and submit the online Application for Admission.
To start your online application, you will need to set up an account. You will be able to work on your application and return to it multiple times. Be sure to click “Save” as you fill in the form. Your complete online application includes:
All of the application information forms
A recent photograph of applicant (uploaded to online application)
A non-refundable application fee of $125.00
5. Print and distribute required supplemental forms:
English Teacher Recommendation (PDF 424kB)
Math Teacher Recommendation (PDF 425kB)
Administrator Recommendation (PDF 290kB)
Jewish Professional Recommendation (PDF 65kB)
Transcript Request (PDF 160kB)
After you print the forms, please fill out the top portion of each form and deliver each one along with pre-stamped envelopes to the appropriate people. The envelopes should be pre-addressed to:
de Toledo High School Department of Admissions, 22622 Vanowen St., West Hills, CA 91307
6. Print and submit the online application signature page (PDF 103kB).
7. After submitting your application, you will receive a phone call to schedule your student’s interview with an Admissions Officer. Parents accompany their students for the interview.
Debbie Abelson, Director of Admissions
Michelle November, Senior Admissions Officer
de Toledo High School
Department of Admissions