Thank you for your interest in New Community Jewish High School. Please follow these steps to complete the admissions process. If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Admissions at (818) 348-0048.
- Schedule a Campus Tour by calling Joyce Ritch at (818) 348-0048.
- Arrange for your student to spend a half-day with us; call Joyce Ritch at (818) 348-0048.
- Complete and submit the online application.
To start your online application, you will need to set up an account. You will be able to work on your application and return to it numerous times. Be sure to save as you continue to fill in the form. Your complete online application includes:
- All of the application information forms
- A recent photograph of applicant (requested, not required)
- A recent photograph of the parents/guardians (requested, not required)
Email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail photos to Office of Admissions. Please include first and last names of student applicant and parents.
- Non-refundable application fee of $125.00.
- Print and distribute required supplemental forms
- English Teacher Recommendation
- Math Teacher Recommendation
- Jewish Professional Recommendation
- Administrator Recommendation
- Authorization of Student Records
After you print the forms, please fill out the top portion of each form and deliver them along with pre-stamped envelopes to the appropriate people. The envelopes should be pre-addressed to:
NCJHS Office of Admissions, 22622 Vanowen St., West Hills, CA 91307.
- Please print and submit the online application signature page.
- After submitting your application, you will receive a phone call to schedule your student’s interview with an Admissions Officer.
Director of AdmissionsNew Community Jewish High School
22622 Vanowen Street
West Hills, CA 91307
Associate Director of Admissions