Thank you for your interest in New Community Jewish High School. Please follow these steps to complete the admissions process. If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Admissions at (818) 348-0048.
- Attend our Open House on Sunday, November 9 at 10:00 a.m. RSVP now
- Schedule a Campus Tour.
- Arrange for your student to spend a half-day with us.
- Complete and submit the online application.
To start your online application, you will need to set up an account. You will be able to work on your application and return to it numerous times. Be sure to save as you continue to fill in the form. Your complete online application includes:
- All of the application information forms
- A recent photograph of applicant (uploaded to online application)
- Non-refundable application fee of $125.00.
- Print and distribute required supplemental forms
- English Teacher Recommendation
- Math Teacher Recommendation
- Jewish Professional Recommendation
- Administrator Recommendation
- Authorization of Student Records
After you print the forms, please fill out the top portion of each form and deliver them along with pre-stamped envelopes to the appropriate people. The envelopes should be pre-addressed to:
NCJHS Office of Admissions, 22622 Vanowen St., West Hills, CA 91307.
- Please print and submit the online application signature page.
- After submitting your application, you will receive a phone call to schedule your student’s interview with an Admissions Officer. Parents participate in the second half of the meeting.
Director of AdmissionsNew Community Jewish High School
22622 Vanowen Street
West Hills, CA email@example.com
Associate Director of Admissions